With Website Builder, you can add a PayPal app to your Web pages that lets visitors send you funds from your site. It's a useful tool, for example, if your website promotes a non-profit organization the PayPal app would let visitors make donations.<
You must have a PayPal Premier or Business Account to accept payments. If you don't have an account, visit PayPal to open one.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Page menu, select the page you want to modify.
- Click Apps, and then drag and drop the PayPal icon over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them.
- Select Buy Now or Donate.
- Click the layout you want to display.
- Complete the required fields.
- Click OK.
To see your changes online, you must publish your website.