Apply a color palette to my Link in Bio
Use the Palette tool to update all the colors of your Link in Bio at once.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Studio app.
- At the bottom of the screen, select Link in Bio.
- If you already have a Link in Bio, tap Edit. If not, tap Create a free site and choose a template to start creating your Link in BIo.
- Tap Palette in the lower-left corner.
- Swipe left to find a color palette you like. To see the different color combinations available in one palette, tap the palette multiple times.
- Tap the checkmark in the upper-right corner to save your changes.
Note: All GoDaddy Studio customers have a predefined set of color palettes to choose from, while PRO customers also have access to their own saved palettes from other GoDaddy Studio projects.
- If you're creating your Link in Bio for the first time, follow the steps for creating the rest of your Link in Bio. Once you're ready to publish, tap Publish in the upper-right corner. Your Link in Bio will be visible immediately.