Book online appointments from Facebook and Instagram
Boost your business visibility by allowing potential customers to book any of your services from Facebook and Instagram.
Before you begin, confirm that you've connected your site to Facebook. If you don't have a Facebook Page, you can create one during this process. Then restart this process to connect it.
If using Instagram, also confirm that you've connected your Instagram Business Profile and Facebook accounts to each other, and connected your site to Instagram.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the site you want to work on.
- From the Dashboard, select Settings and then select Facebook Booking. If you’re in website builder, use the Website Builder menu in the upper left corner to get back to the Dashboard.
- Select Let’s Do This.
- Verify that you want to continue with your account, or log into another account.
- Select your Page to connect with.
- Grant GoDaddy permission to enable business features on your Page.
- Choose and verify the GoDaddy site that will connect to the Page.
- When you are done, go to your Facebook Page to view your services.
On Instagram, you only see the Book button when viewing your account in the app on a phone or tablet. The Book button does not appear when viewing your account on a browser on a desktop or laptop.
The first three services listed in your Services page appear on your Facebook page. Reorder your services if you want to change which ones appear. If you change your first three services, it may take up to an hour for the Facebook page to update.
Your Facebook Page’s About section can link to any website, which may be a different link than the Book Now button.
- Set up payment for Online Appointments
- Sync appointments with my personal calendar
- Disconnect my site from a Facebook business page