Can I have multiple VAT IDs?
Yes. Each of the payment methods associated with your account can have a different VAT ID.
To Add a New Payment Method with a different VAT ID
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In the My Account section, click Credit Card & Payment Info.
- In the Payment Methods list, select No Payment Method and then click Update Payment Option.
- Under Change Payment Type, select Add New Payment Type, select the payment type you want to add, and then click Save Changes.
- Under New Payment Information, enter your account details and billing information.
If you are using a VAT ID, you must enter a company name.
- In the VAT (Tax ID) field, enter at Value Added Tax (VAT) ID.
When you select the country that is a member of the EU from the Country drop down list, the field for VAT (Tax ID) displays.
- Click Save Changes.