Cancel a pending contact update
Cancel a pending contact update for your domains through your account. Canceling a contact update will prevent the domain contact information from being updated. Or, you can approve the contact update to process the pending changes.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
- Navigate to the alert stating You have contact updates awaiting approval and select View now.
- Check the box next to Cancel this update for your domain name , then select Cancel Pending Updates to confirm the contact update cancellation.
- Use a preset profile to quickly manage contact information for multiple domains.
- Or, manually update the contact info on your individual domains.