Change a customer’s existing appointment or event
Sometimes life happens, and you need to change a customer's appointment or event time.
Note: You can only change to a different time and date of that type of appointment or repeating event. To change event types, see add a customer to an existing online appointment or event. One-time events can’t be changed to a different time or date, because they only happen once.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- In the Dashboard, go to Appointments, then select Calendar. You'll see a list of all the upcoming appointments and events.
- Open the customer's booking.
Note: Select the customer's name to update their name and contact information, or to add notes about the customer.
- If it is a repeating event, select an item to see details about that event. Then select a customer to see the customer's details.
- For appointments, select the appointment to see the customer's details.
- For appointments and repeating events, select Edit Booking to change appointments to a different time or date.