Change a delegate's access level
If you want to change the amount of control a delegate has in your account, you can update their access level.
- Go to your GoDaddy Delegate Access page. You might be prompted to sign in.
- In the People who can access my account section, next to the delegate whose access level you want to change, select Edit.
- Select the new access level, then select Save.
- Remove a delegate user from your account.
- Invite someone else to access your account.
- Learn about the different access levels you can grant delegates.