Change display of social media buttons
Note: We offer GoDaddy Social where our experts manage your online life, if you prefer to spend your time on other things.
Give your website visitors a way to visit your social media sites. Options include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Yelp, Houzz, Discord, Twitch and TikTok.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Go to the page and location you want to add your social media buttons, and add a section.
- Search for the Social section and select Add.
- Add links to your various social media accounts. If you'd like, use the Accent section to choose your background color (your theme color, black or white).
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you're ready to make the changes public, publish your site.
- Another popular section to add is the Social Feed section, highlighting images from your Instagram account, and Reviews, allowing you to pull in reviews from Facebook.
- Connect your site to your Facebook business page from the Dashboard under Marketing > Social.
- If you want to connect your site to your Instagram page, you'll also need to connect your Instagram account to your Facebook page.