Change my gallery settings
In Photo Album, you can edit your gallery's settings and theme. Settings include the gallery's title and how you display it. The theme is a combination of complementary colors.
To Edit Your Photo Galleries
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Photo Album.
- In your Photo Album Account list, click Manage next to the account you want to modify.
- Click Edit Galleries.
- Click the name of the gallery you want to edit.
- From the General tab, edit the following information:
- Gallery name — Enter a name to display for the gallery.
- Gallery description — Enter a description to display for the gallery.
- Display number of gallery items — Select to display the number of items in your gallery.
- Date display — Select to display the date you created the gallery, the date you last updated your gallery, no date, or select and then enter a custom date.
- Privacy settings — Select Public to make your gallery viewable by anyone, Private to make it viewable only by you, or Password protected to make it viewable only by those who have the password you specify.
- From the Gallery Theme tab, select a category and color.
- Click Save. Your gallery is edited.