Change my Support PIN
Here's how to change your Support PIN, which identifies you as the owner of your account. If you need to contact a GoDaddy Guide, we'll verify your Support PIN.
- Go to your GoDaddy Login & PIN page.
- Your Current PIN is found in the Support PIN section.
- In the Support PIN section, select Edit.
- Enter a New Support PIN, and then select Save. Your new PIN must meet the conditions shown.
- As long as you know your current password, you can change that password any time.
- If you seem to be locked out of your account, you may need to contact Support.