Change the username on my Office 365 email account
You can change the username for your Office 365 account. After you change your username, it automatically creates an alias (or a forward) of the previous username so you won't miss any emails sent to the old email address.
- Sign in to your Email & Office dashboard (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Click Manage next to the email address you want to update.
- Inside the area labeled Account Information, click Edit.
- Click inside the Username box and type your new username.
- Select Save.
To continue to send and receive email, you'll need to remove your old email address from your devices and add your new one. After you remove your old email account you can Set up my Office 365 email on my phone and desktop.
- For information on managing your domain's DNS at GoDaddy, visit Manage DNS zone files.
- For help logging into your Office 365 email account, see Sign in to Office online or Outlook.com.
- To change your email password, visit Change my Office 365 email password from the Email & Office dashboard.