Changing the Minimum and Maximum Offer Range for Domain Broker Requests
When you purchase the Domain Broker Service to attempt to acquire a registered domain name, you must specify the initial and maximum offer amounts that the Domain Broker agent may offer on your behalf.
To Change the Minimum and Maximum Offer Range for Domain Broker Requests
- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab:
- Click Manage All:
- From the Buy & Sell tab, select Domain Broker Service.
- Click the domain name you want to change.
Note: By default, the starting offer and maximum offer amounts are zero. You must change the minimum and maximum amount you're willing to offer before the Domain Broker Service process can continue.
- In Starting offer and Maximum offer, enter the amounts you want the Domain Buy agent to offer for the domain name.
- Click OK twice.