Check connectors in Microsoft 365
If your email account was compromised, you'll need to check for malicious connectors that can affect your ability to send and receive messages. You need admin permissions to check connectors. For more info, see admin roles from Microsoft.
- Sign in to the Exchange admin
center. Use your Microsoft 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't
Required: If you aren’t using the new Exchange admin center, you must turn it on before continuing. Connectors are only visible in the new Exchange admin center. In the banner at the top of the page, select Try it now.
- Select Mail flow, and then select Connectors.
- If you don't recognize any connectors listed, select a connector, and then select
Note: If you purchased an email add-on, you'll see the following connectors in your account:
- Advanced Email Security: You'll see Encryption connectors, like GD Encryption, IPW, IPW-RETURN, OBC-VPC-O365-RETURN and OBC-VPC-O365.
- What is Email Archiving?: You'll see an Archiving connector.
- To delete the connector, select Confirm.
- For additional account security, enable multi-factor authentication.