Clear your cache
Managed WordPress includes a caching feature, which improves your website's load times. However, your cache might cause problems and need to be "flushed" (or cleared) if you:
- Manually change your database or WordPress site's files outside of WordPress (e.g. via sFTP or through phpMyAdmin)
- Don't see changes made to your site published on the Internet
- Manually migrated your site instead of using Managed WordPress' built-in migration tool
If your admin panel is unavailable, you can also bypass your cache instead of flushing it.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard (http://your domain name/wp-admin/).
- At the top of your control panel, from the GoDaddy menu, select Flush Cache.
If you do not see Flush Cache, you might have deleted the plugin it uses. Please contact customer support.