Connecting Get Found To Your Google Plus or Google My Business Page
Get Found creates Google Plus pages for businesses that do not yet have a page setup. If you already have set up a Google Plus page or Google My Business account, however, you can set up your Get Found account so that updates to your Get Found page are automatically sent to Google for publishing on your pages there. Google users without either type of Google account will not be able to set up Get Found to manage their Google page.
To manage your Google Plus page or My Business account using Get Found, you will need to set
firstname.lastname@example.org as the manager of your account. Once that's done, you can control all of your business information and make updates from one place — the Get Found dashboard.
To Add Get Found as a Manager of Your Google+ Page
www.google.com/businessand log in to your Google My Business Account.
- If you have multiple businesses, choose the business that you used to sign up for Get Found.
- Click the gear icon next to your business name and choose Settings.
- Click the Managers tab in the top navigation menu.
- In the Invite New Managers box enter:
- Click the Invite button to complete the connection process. Once we receive the invitation, you will be emailed a notification that we have connected to your page.