Create a discount link
With your Managed WordPress Ecommerce plan, you can create discount links in your store that automatically apply a coupon and products to a shopper's cart. You can apply this coupon using a unique URL or when a user visits an existing page on your site. Any discount links you create will obey all coupon settings and restrictions.
- Sign in to WordPress
- Go to Marketing > Coupons.
- Select Add Coupon (or select Edit to edit an existing coupon).
- Select the Discount Links tab.
- Check the Apply via URL box.
- Choose whether to Apply coupon when a user visits an existing page or a unique URL.
- If you chose existing page, select the page to use from the dropdown that appears.
- If you chose unique URL, enter the URL the customer dill visit to apply the coupon, and select an existing page on your site from the Page Redirect dropdown menu.
- (Optional) Enter Products to add to cart when the Discount Link is visited
- (Optional) Select Defer Apply if you'd like the coupon to be applied only once the customer's cart meets the coupon's requirements.
- Select Update to save changes.