Create a domain profile
Create a domain profile with your preferred settings, then assign those settings to multiple domains at once. This saves you time and makes managing your domain settings simpler.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select the Profiles icon above your domain list, then select New Profile.
- Enter a profile name and optional description.
- Customize the settings for your domains. If you select Not specified, domains using this profile won't have those settings changed and will keep their current settings.
- Domain Defaults: Choose your auto-renew and domain lock settings.
- Contact Info: Enter the contact info that will be applied to domains using this profile.
- Nameservers: Choose whether to use GoDaddy nameservers or enter custom third-party nameservers.
- Forwarding: Set up domain forwarding to redirect visitors to a different website.
- Select Save to create your new domain profile.
- Assign domains to your new profile, or edit the settings for existing profiles.
- Organize your domains even further with folders
- Set up 2-step verification for the best security on your domains and account.
- Protect your domain from accidental expiration and unauthorized actions by adding or upgrading Domain Protection.