Create MySQL databases in cPanel hosting
You can create MySQL databases on your hosting account for your websites to use.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the cPanel account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click cPanel Admin.
- In the Databases section, click MySQL Database Wizard.
- In the New Database field, enter a name for your database, and then click Next Step.
Note: Your database name must be unique in our system. If you get an error message stating 'The database example_name already exists,' then click Go Back, and choose a new database name.
- Complete the Username, Password, and Password (Again) fields, and then click Create User.
- Select the privileges to grant the user, and then click Next Step.