Customize the enhanced checkout for WooCommerce stores
The enhanced checkout experience for WooCommerce stores has been designed to be optimal for both websites and mobile devices. However, you can also make some changes to ensure that it's seamless to the rest of your site.
In order to do that, you'll need to:
- Sign in to WordPress
- Go to Appearance and then Customize.
- Next, click on the WooCommerce option and then on Checkout.
- In this section, you can find all the options that will affect both the default WooCommerce checkout page and the GoDaddy enhanced checkout page. For changes specific to the enhanced page you'll need to scroll down under the GoDaddy Checkout section.
- You can edit:
- The title of the checkout page
- The logo that will appear on the top of the page
- The primary and font colors
- As well as add a Google Places API key to enable address autocomplete.
- Click on the Publish button on the top of the page when you're ready to save the changes.
- If you still don’t see the changes, you may need to clear your browser cache and refresh.
Customize Checkout Fields
To change the display of the checkout fields we recommend using the Checkout Field Editor plugin. Any fields you add/edit/remove using this plugin will sync with the enhanced checkout as well.
- Find out how you can use the enhanced checkout for WooCommerce stores
- Learn how to enable the enhanced checkout
- Check this article on how to disable the enhanced checkout
- Click here for some frequently asked questions for the enhanced checkout