Delete files or folders in my Linux Hosting account
Use cPanel's File Manager to delete individual files or folders from your Linux Hosting account.
Note: It's a good idea to create a backup of your website before deleting directories, especially if you aren't certain if your website needs that directory or not.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the top left-hand corner of the account Dashboard, select File Manager.
- In the cPanel File Manager, click the file you want to delete.
- Click X Delete.
- Click Trash Files.
- For more help, see the cPanel documentation for File Manager.