Disable or disconnect Google Analytics
You can simply uncheck the Enable Google Analytics Tracking setting if you want to disable tracking temporarily and re-enable it later.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Go to WooCommerce and select Settings.
- From the Integration tab, uncheck Enabled Google Analytics Tracking.
- The following options are also available if needed:
- Re-authenticate with your Google Account: Connect a different account than the one that’s currently connected.
- Revoke authorization: Disconnect from Google Analytics completely.
- Select Save changes.