Download an exportable list
When you create an exportable list, it will take a few minutes to become available. Once it's ready, you can download your list from the Exported Lists page in your GoDaddy account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- From the Settings menu, select Exported Lists.
- Locate the exported list you want to download, then select Download under the Action heading. Your browser will download the file.
- Open the downloaded file to review your domain information. You can save the file locally to your device.
- Need to update your domains? Check out how to update domains in bulk.