Download Site Backup backups
You can download a copy of the files backed up to Site Backup as a
ZIP file to store locally.
- In your My Server control panel, click the Backups tab.
- In the Site Backup area, click Manage.
- If another message displays, click Manage again.
- Next to the website or database you want to use, click (Download Files).
- From the Date menu, click the backup you want to use.
- Select the files and directories you want to use.
- Click (Download Files).
- Enter a Name for the backup, and then click Download.
- Make sure you can continue backing up your site by increasing its storage space.