Duplicate a page on my website
To quickly create multiple pages with similar content, make a copy of your page.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- In the Site Navigation, hover over the page you want to copy and select the Settings menu. In the mobile app, select Pages then select the menu.
- Select Duplicate Page.
- Use page settings to rename your page (or hide it from navigation). You can also reorder your pages or make your pages into a drop-down menu.
- Continue customizing your page by editing content in a site section, adding a section, copying a section or deleting a section.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you're ready to make the changes public, publish your site.
- At any time, you can reorder your pages in the navigation or make your pages into a drop-down menu.
- Read more about customizing content in the Get Online guide to setting up your website.