Edit header options for my WordPress site
Note: You can create your logo with our Logo Maker. Also, we offer a Logo Design service where our experienced designers help you create a logo to match your preferences, business and style.
You can customize standard options in your WordPress site header like your logo, site title, tagline, and site icon.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- In the left-side menu, select Appearance and then Customize.
- Select Site Identity or Header and then Site Identity. You will see options to edit the logo, site title, tagline, and site icon.
- Select Publish to apply the changes.
Note: The options vary depending on your theme.
- Add pages to my navigation menu in WordPress
- Edit footer text in your WordPress dashboard
- Change the header in WordPress by editing the header.php file.