Edit my domain listing
Edit the details for domains you've listed for sale by accessing your Afternic account. You'll be able to check the status of listed domains and edit settings like price and For Sale landers.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Make sure you have the For Sale column showing in your portfolio list.
- Select the sell price in the For Sale column for a domain currently listed for sale.
- If you recently listed your domain for sale, you can select Pending... to manage your listing.
- You'll be redirected to your Afternic account. You may need to sign in.
- Manage your domain listings in your Afternic account. Check out the Afternic FAQs for more info.
- Review our updated commission structure to see how you can get the best rates.
- Don't forget to add a For Sale lander when you list your domain for sale.
- Set up 2-step verification for the best security on your domains and account.
- Organize your domain portfolio with folders and manage permissions for folks with delegate access to your account.