The photo editing tool enables you to crop, rotate, color correct, add text and much more to your photos.
This video is part of the How-To series for Advanced Design and Media in Website Builder.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Select the photo you want to edit.
- To edit the cover image in the header section, select anywhere in the header to open the right panel and select Cover Media.
- To edit images in other sections on your site, select the image.
- Use the icons above the image to change the shape of the image.
- Select Rotate to rotate the image 90 degrees clockwise; repeat as needed.
- Select Change image to select a new image from your media library or upload a new image.
- Select Edit to open your image in Content Creator. Your image is just one layer of whatever your imagination wants to create.
- Drag the slider below the image to zoom in or out on the image. To reposition what is seen, click and drag the image within the window.
- Use the Black and White toggle to create a dramatic effect.
- Add alt text (or alternative text) to the Image Description box. Describe what the image is to help site visitors using screen readers or those with slower connections. Alt text also improves your page's search engine rank.
- Add or replace a photo.
- Remove the background from an image in GoDaddy Studio.
- Remove parts of an image, a graphic, a shape or some text in GoDaddy Studio.