Enable addon domains in a cPanel account on my Generation 4 server
When you use the default settings to add a cPanel account to your Generation 4 VPS or Dedicated Server through WHM, you can't add addon domains. It's easy to change this setting so you can use as many addon domains as you like.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account. (Need help logging in?)
- In your My Products page, click Servers, and next to the Generation 4 server you want to use, click Manage.
- Click Launch WHM.
- In the main WHM page, select Account Functions > Modify an Account, and then select the account from the list and click Modify. Or, if you have only one account, continue with the next step.
- In the Resource Limits section, next to Addon Domains, enter a number to set the amount of addon domains for this account, or select Unlimited.
- At the bottom of the Modify an Account page, click Save.