Forward my Microsoft 365 email to a different email account
Note: We're working to resolve an issue with email forwarding. If you see an error, please wait an hour and try again. Or, users can turn on automatic forwarding in Outlook on the web.
Set up forwarding on an email account so the incoming email goes to a different account, like one with Gmail or Yahoo. Forwarding can save you time since you won't have to check multiple email accounts.
- Sign in to your Email & Office Dashboard.
- If you're an account owner, select Manage next to the email address. Otherwise, continue to the next step.
- Tip: If you have admin permissions, you can also create forwards in Admin > Email Forwarding. Select Add Forwarding, choose a user (if you have multiple), and then skip to step 4.
New messages will now automatically deliver to the other email account. To edit or delete your email forward, select Forwarding again
- Create inbox rules to automatically move incoming messages to a specific folder or assign an importance level. Learn more from Microsoft.
- Forward another email account to your Microsoft 365 email.