Get the most out of Advanced Email Security
Now that we include Advanced Email Security with every Microsoft 365 plan, you can confidently safeguard your email and ensure a safe environment for your organization. Customize it to fit your specific needs and get the most out of its features.
Start by understanding the basics:
- What is Advanced Email Security?: Learn more about this add-on and how it protects and secures your email.
- Sign in to Advanced Email Security: Both users and admins can sign in directly to the Advanced Email Security dashboard, or admins can access it through the Email & Office Dashboard.
Explore these key topics (we highly recommend learning about these features!):
- Quarantined email: Review your quarantined email, and report any false positives and negatives.
- Quarantine digest: Receive a summary of quarantined messages via email.
- Spam settings: Customize when email is considered spam.
- Safe and blocked senders list: Control which senders can or cannot email your users.
- Email encryption: Protect outgoing email by encrypting them with [ENCRYPT] in the subject line.
- Email banners: Understand how users are alerted of potentially malicious email.
- Once you understand the different types of banners, customize them for your organization.
Advanced Email Security offers even more capabilities:
- Email filters: Use criteria, like the sender address, headers and content, to filter your messages.
- SMTP Discovery: Keep track of email addresses sending messages with your domain name that aren't added as users or functional accounts, like distribution groups and aliases.
- URL Defense: Automatically rewrite potentially dangerous links that are sent to your organization’s users.
- Emergency Inbox: Access your email when your inbox is unreachable.
- Custom branding and logo: Customize the appearance of your dashboard to match your brand.
Check out these articles from Advanced Email Security on other features:
- Attachment Defense: Remove any potentially harmful attachments from incoming emails.
- Spooling alerts: Receive notifications of failed email delivery to specific users.
- Anti-spoofing policies: Protect your users from receiving emails from malicious senders.
- Compare email plans that include Advanced Email Security.
- What is Advanced Email Security?
- If these steps don’t match your Advanced Email Security dashboard, you might be on INKY. Check out our PDF for help with Advanced Email Security powered by INKY.