Import my Marketplace products to my Online Store
When you've already got products listed on your connected marketplace sites, like Amazon or Etsy, import those directly to your GoDaddy online store.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- On your Dashboard, expand Store, and then Products.
- First time importing products? Select the Import Products card. Otherwise, from the Import/Export dropdown menu, select Import.
- Select which connected marketplace or CSV file has the products you want to import.
Note: If you haven't linked your online store to your selected marketplace, follow the prompts to sign in and connect to that sales channel.
- Select Import Listings from your connected marketplace sales channel.
Note: By design, you can only import listings from each sales channel once. After the import, your changes to listings within your online store will sync with your connected sales channels.
- Choose to either create new products from your connected marketplace's listings or link those products to existing listings you may have already created within your online store.
- Select Import Listings. You'll receive a notification once the import is complete.
- To view your imported product listings, select Store, and then Products.
Now all changes that you make to your products and listings from your Online Store's dashboard will also update those listings on your connected marketplace sales channels as well.