Import products from a CSV file
Once you've properly formatted your product information spreadsheet and saved it as a CSV file, you're ready to upload it to your online store.
Note: Only physical products can be imported from a CSV file. Add digital products directly to your online store. You can upload up to 1,000 products with a Premium Online Store, and 100 with Websites + Marketing Commerce and Commerce Plus plans and 10 images at a time (but only 1 image per product during CSV import). Add additional product images in your store.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- In your Dashboard, select Store, then Products.
- Select Import/Export, then Import.
- Select CSV File.
- Drag your CSV file into the window or select Browse files to find your file. Your site will check your file for errors.
- If errors are found, make a note of the errors or download the error report. Select Cancel to return to your product list. Fix the errors in your spreadsheet, then start your import again.
- If no errors are found, select Import.
- If you have a lot of products, it may take a while for your import to finish, so we'll also email you when the import is complete. You can wait or select OK if you want to close the window.
- Once the import completes, if your window is still open, select Done. Your products are now added to the All Products page.
Note: The error report doesn't count the first row header of your spreadsheet. For example, an error in original line 3 will be row 4 on the spreadsheet (1 header row plus 3 lines).
Note: The import process is based on SKU. If you're uploading products with SKUs that already exist, you'll receive a notification. Select the checkbox to confirm you want the information from the spreadsheet to overwrite the information currently in your online store, then select Import.
- You can also add products to your store from other marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Google Shopping and Walmart.
- Add physical products or add digital products directly to your online store.