Import Square products to my online store
Import your products from Square to manage them in your Websites + Marketing online store.
Required: You must first set up payment for your online store and choose Square as your credit/debit card option. You can change payment options at any time.
Note: This feature is not available on mobile devices.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- In your Dashboard, select Store > Products.
- Select Import/Export then Import.
- Select Square from the import products window.
- Select OK to start the process. The time required to import your products depends on how many Square products you have.
- Once it's completed, you'll see the Import Success message and receive an email.
- Select View or Done to see the imported Square products in your product list, which appear in the Sales Channels column. (If the products include a category, that info appears in the Category column.)
- Other ways to add products to your online store include adding physical products (or digital products) and importing products from a CSV file.
- Once you've added or imported products, you might need to edit your products.