Importing Content from Previous Projects or Backup Files
With Website Builder, you can import content from a block into another block. The blocks don't have to belong on the same page. To import content you must make, or have made, a backup of your website. For information about backing up your website, see Backup my website.
To Import Content from a Previous Project or Backup File
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Page menu, select the page you want to modify.
- Go to the content block where you want to import content, hover your mouse over the gear icon, and then click Import Backup.
- Select the content you want to import from the following fields:
- Select the Backup
- The version of your website that contains the content you want to import.
- Select the Page
- The page that contains the content you want to import.
- Select the Block
- The block that contains the content you want to insert.
You can preview the imported content in the Content Preview window.
- Click OK.