Install and configure Product Vendors plugin
Grow your store into a marketplace for other vendors who manage their shops while you take a commission in return.
Required: Product Vendors is a premium WooCommerce extension included with WordPress Ecommerce Hosting or as a standalone purchase.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Activate the Product Vendors extension. (Need help activating your extensions?)
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Vendors in your WordPress admin to configure payout schedule and other product vendor settings.
- Create a vendor registration form on my multi-vendor marketplace site
- Create a vendor product for a multi-vendor marketplace
- Manually add a vendor to my multi-vendor marketplace site
- Check out the WooCommerce documentation for more details about setting up Product Vendors.