Manage your hosting account subdomains
Subdomains let you create memorable addresses and easy ways to access areas of your website. For example, you could create a subdomain for pictures on your site called "pics" that is accessible through the URL
pics.example.com in addition to
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click Add New Subdomain.
- Enter the Subdomain name you want to use.
If you want to use a subdomain of a domain name not hosted on this account, you cannot add it as a subdmain. However, you can add it as a domain name to your hosting account. For more information, see Add domains.
- Enter the Document root you want to use for the domain name. The contents of this directory will display when visitors access the URL.
- Click OK.
To Remove Subdomain
- At the bottom of the section of the subdomain hosting you want to remove, click Show More.
- Click Remove Subdomain.
- Click Yes.