Managing your settings
For each website you have associated with Search Engine Visibility, you can modify the settings.
To Modify Your Search Engine Visibility Settings
- From the Search Engine Visibility manager home page, select Settings on the tool bar.
- In the website Address field, confirm that the website you want to manage is displayed. If not, click the magnifying glass next to the website address on the far right to switch to another Search Engine Visibility account.
- From the Country menu, select your country.
- If applicable, select an additional region of that country.
- Select if this website contains adult content.
- Click Save.