Manually add Local Pickup to an order
As a site administrator, you can manually add local pickup to an order after its creation. To add local pickup to an order:
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Orders, then select Add Order.
- Add customer information and products to the order as needed.
- Click Add item(s) and select Add shipping.
- Click the pencil icon to edit the shipping line item.
- From the Shipping Method menu, select Local Pickup. This may be listed under a different name if you have set a custom title in the plugin settings.
- Click Save, then Create to create the order. You’ll see the Shipping line item update with pickup information.
- Click Edit under the local pickup item.
- Update the Pickup Location, Pickup Date, and Items to Pickup fields.
- Click Update Pickup Information.
- Click Update to save this information to the order.
- Repeat steps 4–11 as needed if you need to add multiple pickup locations to the order.
Note: Pickup details may be hidden from the order items table after saving until the entire page is refreshed. This is normal and due to the way that WooCommerce styles this table.