Manually renew my products or services
Here's how to manually renew your products at any time, even if they're set to auto-renew.
Products auto-renew for the same length of time as their most recent manual renewal, as opposed to their original registration length. This also applies to domains that are manually renewed after July 16, 2020. For example, if a domain is manually renewed after July 16, 2020 for a 3-year term, it will auto-renew for the same 3-year term when the time comes. For full details, see our Domain Name Registration Agreement.
- Go to your GoDaddy Renewals & Billing page. If you're not already, you'll be prompted to log in.
- Check the box to select the products you want to renew, and then select Add to Cart.
- If you've purchased a subscription that includes multiple products, you can renew the full subscription, which renews all products in the subscription. Products included in a subscription can't be individually renewed.
- Complete your purchase.
- If you’ve purchased your product through a mobile app store like the Apple App Store or Google Play, you’ll need to use that mobile app store to make changes to your subscription.
- Here's how to turn on auto-renew so you don't have to manually renew your products.
- Or, turn off auto-renew if you prefer to do that manually.
- Make sure your payment method info is up-to-date. Here's how to change your credit card expiration date or billing address.