Publish my website
After you review your website and get it looking just the way you want, you're ready to publish it.
This video is part of the How-To series for Build Your Own Website
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Click Edit Site.
- Make any site changes you need.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results, and, if you like, use another of your domains or buy a new one.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, click Publish Site or Publish.
- Continue to make changes to your site. Your changes are automatically saved locally as you work, but you'll need to re-publish your site every time you want the world to see your changes.
Note: Once your site is published, any data transmitted from it will be encrypted using an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate. This works for GoDaddy managed domains but doesn't work for third-party (external) domains. See third-party SSL support for more info.