Renaming a Subscriber List
You can rename an email list in your GoDaddy Email Marketing Subscribers area, at any time. This is particularly helpful when you've connected an email list to a Autoresponder, and decide later you'd like the list title to match your drip campaign title. Also, typos happen :)
How to Rename An Email List:
- Go to your Subscribers area in your account.
- Find the list you want to rename, from your lists on the left of the page.
- Hover over the list, and you will see two icons pop up to the right of the list name.
- Click on the small pencil icon. The list name will become editable.
- Enter the new list name, and click on the check mark button to save your changes.
Because your All list is your master subscribers list, you are not able to edit this list name. You will not see these icons on the All list.
That's all there is to it!