Resend a domain account transfer email
Resend the email to accept a domain account transfer if the recipient can't find the email or accidentally deleted it. Make sure the recipient checks their Junk or Spam folder for the email, just in case.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Transfers Page. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select Transfers Out and then select the Request Sent tab. Search for a specific domain using the search field above your domain list.
- Select the checkbox next to the domain account transfers you're working with. Or, select the checkbox next to Domain and then choose Select All.
- Select Resend Transfer Request.
You'll see a confirmation letting you know we've resent the email to the recipient's email address. Make sure the recipient checks their Junk or Spam folder for the email, just in case.
- Make sure the recipient accepts the account transfer to finish the process of transferring the domains out of your account.
- Domains transferred to another GoDaddy account can't be transferred to another registrar for 10 days.