Restore your website using Site Backup in Plesk hosting
You can restore your entire site or individual files and folders from a Site Backups backup.
Using these backups:
- Overwrites existing files with the copy of the file from the backup
- Does not affect files that do not have versions in the backup. For example, files created after the backup was taken are neither deleted nor changed.
- In Plesk, on the far right, click Site Backups.
- Click (Restore files).
- Select the folders and files you want to restore.
- Click (Restore files) again.
- Click Restore.