Sell my products on Marketplaces
Reach more customers with Marketplaces, which sells your products across multiple online markets including Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Facebook, Instagram, Google and Walmart. Marketplaces, also called channels, automatically sync any changes you make in your store with your listings in each channel.
Note: All Marketplaces are available to customers in the United States.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to your website or store.
- From your Dashboard, select Commerce and under Ways to Sell select Marketplaces & Social.
- Select each marketplace channel and connect or register your account.
- Build a master list of all the products you want to list on marketplace channels. (You only do this once.)
- Use the master list to generate product lists for each of your channels.
- Sync all your channels and verify your inventory.
Add multiple channels to boost visibility for your store's products. Use the Stats tab to see detailed templates, such as to build product lists to meet each channel's listing requirements. Track channel sales by units, dollar amount, best-selling products and other metrics.
Overview of Online Store's available marketplace channels
- Amazon: Largest U.S. marketplace with 95 million prime users. Amazon fees: Selling account ($0.99/item individual or $39.99/mo professional) + 8%-15% fee per sale.
- eBay: Largest global marketplace, with 160 million buyers globally. eBay fees: Free selling account + insertion fee + final value fee + payment processing
- Etsy: Fast-growing handmade & craft marketplace, 33 million buyers in U.S. Etsy fees: Free selling account + $0.20 per listing + 5% transaction fee + payment processing
- Facebook and Instagram: Connect your online store to your Facebook catalog and create shoppable posts. Even if you only want to sell on Instagram, you must connect through your Facebook catalog. Facebook and Instagram fees: Free selling account + 5% selling fee (or $0.40 flat fee for orders under $8)
- Google Shopping: Google Shopping lets shoppers buy your products directly on Google, wherever they are. Shopping is different than Shopping Ads. Google Shopping fees: Free selling account + 0% (free) commission fee + payment processing fee (determined by your payment solution, such as PayPal or Square)
- Walmart: Largest U.S. retailer with a fast-growing online marketplace. Walmart fees: Free selling account + 8%-15% referral fee on most items. Must apply and qualify to sell (larger sellers only).