Set up my Office 365 email on Apple Mail (Mac)
After setting up your Office 365 email account, you can add your email address to Apple Mail on your Mac. Then you can send and receive business emails from your phone. Alternatively, you can download Outlook 2016 and add your Office 365 email.
- Open Apple Mail and click Mail.
- Click Add Account.
- Select Exchange and click Continue.
- Enter your name, Office 365 email address and password.
- Click Sign In.
Note: If Microsoft cannot find your account, you will be asked to enter your details manually:
• Username = your Office 365 email address
• Password = your Office 365 email password
• Server = outlook.office365.com
• Domain = leave blank
- Click Done (you can come back and edit these settings at any point).
- Your account will display and emails will start to load, this can take a few minutes. Test your Apple Mail by sending yourself an email from your Office 365 web portal and responding to it from Apple Mail.