Set up my Workspace email address
Create your Workspace email address(es) and set up your email account in the Workspace Control Center.
- Log in to GoDaddy and go to My Products. (Need help logging in?)
- Scroll and select the Workspace Email section.
- Click Manage.
Note: If this is the first time you're setting up an email address and you want to use an existing Free Email Credit:
1. Next to the account you want to use, click Set Up.
2. Select the account credit you want to use (including type, size, and region).
3. Select the domain or product you want to associate with this Email account, and then click Set Up.
4. Return to the Email list and, next to the account you want to use, click Manage. (You may need to refresh your browser for the new email plan to display in your list.)
- At the top of the Email Address list, click Create.
- Enter the Email Address you want to create. For example, email@example.com.
- Enter and confirm a Password for the new email address.
- Click Create. You'll see a congratulations popup, letting you know that you're successful.
- Enter your email address and click Send. This is where your confirmation email will arrive with instructions for next steps, such as adding your email address to a device.
Once you've received your confirmation email, the quickest way to get started is to log in to your Workspace Webmail.