Setting up GoDaddy Payment Solutions
GoDaddy Payment Solutions is an automated credit card payment gateway that integrates with your Quick Shopping Cart® account. With it, you can accept credit card payments through your storefront.
NOTE: You must have an SSL certificate attached to your account to use this payment gateway and accept credit cards online. For information on obtaining an SSL certificate, see Requesting Your SSL Certificate.
To Set Up GoDaddy Payment Solutions with Quick Shopping Cart
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart Account list, click Manage next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Set Up menu, in the Operations section, select Payment Options.
- In the Credit Card section, click Set Up.
- Select GoDaddy Payment Solutions.
NOTE: You can have only one payment gateway enabled at a time.
- Open a new window in your browser, and then log in to your First Data Global Gateway e4℠ account.
- From the Home Page, in the Tasks section, click Terminals, and then select the terminal you want to use.
NOTE: If you have multiple Quick Shopping Cart accounts, you must set up a separate terminal for each account.
- Copy your Gateway ID, and then either enter a new password to use for your account or click Generate to create a random password.
- Click Update.
- Return to your Quick Shopping Cart account, next to Unique Gateway ID, enter your Gateway ID.
- Next to Global Gateway e4 Password, enter your gateway password, and then click Verify.
- From the Accepted Payment Types section, select the payment types you want to accept.
- Optional: From the Downloadable Products Available After section, select whether you want downloadable products available after transactions undergo Pre-Authorization or are Authorized.
- Click OK.
NOTE: If you experience difficulty verifying your First Data account, contact the 24-Hour First Data Global Gateway e4 Help Desk: 855-853-8332.
You must publish your storefront for your changes to take effect online. For more information. see How to publish .