Setting Up Photo Album for the First Time
Before you can add and share photos or videos in Photo Album, you need to set up your account.
To Set Up Your Account
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Photo Album.
- Click Setup Account next to the account you want to create.
- On the End User License Agreement page, click Accept.
- On the Account Settings page, enter the email address you want to use to send photos by email and for password recovery, and then specify one of the following Domain Settings:
- Create a new subdomain — Enter the subdomain prefix and select one of the domains in your list.
- Select an available domain from your account — Select from a list of domains for this account.
- Enter a domain not registered here — Enter the full domain name.
Note: If you enter a domain that you registered with another registrar, please update the A Record for your domain so it points to the IP address 220.127.116.11. For more information, contact your domain registrar.
- Click Save.