Sign in to my GoDaddy account with a security key
After you set up a hardware security key to use with 2-step verification (2SV), sign in to your account using the key.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy account. We'll prompt you to connect your security key.
- Connect your security key to your device and press its button. We'll verify your key and log you into your account.
What if I set up my hardware security key... but I don't have it with me?
If that's the case, no worries! We'll use your backup method instead.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy account. When you're prompted to connect your security key, select I can't access my security key.
- Select your authenticator app from the list.
- Enter the 6-digit code from your app and select Verify. We'll verify the code and sign you into your account.