Specifying Email Address In A Form
You can change the email address to which a Website Builder form is sent by using the Edit Form page. If you have multiple forms on your site, you can send each form to a different email address, if desired.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- From the Design menu, select Launch Page Designer .
- If necessary, from the Page list, select the page you want to edit.
- Click the block you want to edit. Blocks are outlined in blue.
- Double click the form you want to edit, and click Edit Table.
- Go to the Options tab, and then select Edit Form.
- In the Email to: field, enter the email address you want your form sent to.
- Click OK.